🥂 The Surprise Party; My Review! 🥂
🥂 The Surprise Party; My Review! 🥂
Everyone I know is here to celebrate my birthday. One of them wants me dead.
I didn't expect anyone to throw me a surprise birthday party. My husband, Adam, would never do anything like this, so I'm touched my friends and coworkers went to all this effort.
It's the perfect night - until it all starts to unravel.
Adam and I argue. Our teenage daughter, Caitlyn, storms off after I refuse to let her leave. I search the house to check that she's okay. She's not outside. Not upstairs. There's only one place left: the basement.
I open the door and call her name. Then I hear footsteps behind me.
Before I can turn around, I'm shoved. Hard.
When I wake up, I'm told I had too much to drink. That I tripped down the stairs. That it was all just an accident.
But I know the truth - Someone at my party tried to kill me.
My Review;
This book drew me in from the very beginning, & kept me hooked throughout. It's written in an easy-to-read style, & once again, written by Rowen Chambers, it's a book that kept me guessing through til the end.
It tells the story of workaholic Blaire, who's an estate agent, & at the top of her field. She has a fortieth surprise birthday party, at which she is pushed down the stairs leading to the basement. But who wants her dead? And why?
Based on a rating of 1-10, where 10 is the highest, I would give this book a rating of 8. Deffo a good read that will keep you guessing! & this book is out to both purchase & download, NOW!

Comments
Post a Comment