👠 Don't Trust Her; My Review! 👠

 ðŸ‘  Don't Trust Her; 

My Review! 👠


Written by Rowen Chambers, 

Blurb;

When I first met Molly, my heart went out to her. Nine months pregnant and homeless, I couldn’t turn her away.

But the moment my husband walked in and saw the woman he’d had an affair with standing in our living room—pregnant—my whole world shattered.

Drew swears it’s over and that he never knew she was carrying his child.

Molly tells a different story. One that makes me question everything I thought I knew about my husband.

Drew calls her a liar, a scam artist—dangerous. But Molly knows things about him... things that make me wonder if I really know the man I’ve been living with all these years.

I’m trapped between doubt and fear, unsure if Molly is the threat—or if the real danger lies much closer to home.

Everything I believed about Drew—and our marriage—is unraveling.

And now, I don’t know who to fear more: the woman living with us—or the man I married.

My Review;

Unsurprisingly, alike all other books written by Rowen Chambers, this book drew me in from the very beginning. 
It was written in that easy-to-read style that I love, & kept a good pace throughout. 

It tells the story of Sara, Molly, & Drew. Sara & Drew have been trying for a baby for the last 3 years, when Sara bumps into Molly in a cafe. Molly appears to be homeless, & is heavily pregnant, and Sara invites Molly to stay with her & Drew; unsuspecting that Drew is the father of Molly's baby. When it comes out that Drew is the father, Sara can't help but feel that she can no longer trust her husband, & suspects that she's been set up & lied to by Molly. They warn her about each other, but Sara doesn't know who to believe. 

Based on a rating of 1-10, where 10 is the highest, I would have to give this book a rating of a whopping ⭐10! ⭐. 

If psychological thrillers are your thing, then this is an absolute MUST read! & is available NOW, to both purchase & download! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello & Welcome To My Blog!

Signed Copy Of SHE STARTED IT, by Sian Gilbert

ðŸŠĶ Let's Play Dead; My Review! ðŸŠĶ